clean sweepResidential Organizing
- Decluttering your home
- Creating easy and maintainable solutions
- Installing simple organizing solutions
- Space planning
make your moveRelocating
- Decluttering your home before the move
- Making your home presentable for potential buyers
- Assist in packing for the move
- Assist in the purchase of organizational materials
- Unpacking and organizing after the move
We offer a 1 month and 4 month follow-up visit in order to ensure the organizational solutions are working for you.
what you thought
"Jennifer, I was blown away at how beautiful you have made my daughter's
space! It was so lovely for her to bring her baby home to. I was so
touched at how like an angel you have been. Thank you for creating
simplicity and order in her life. I think your professional service is
right up there with the roll of a midwife in this whole birth and
Thank you sooo much from a mother who lives too far away to be there"
~ J. Reuben
"When we hired Jen we did not realize the stress she would release from our overwhelmed lives. Our home is very much lived in and at times can become cluttered and chaotic. She has tackled many rooms and brought them from lost and dysfunctional to appealing spaces. Her awareness of our needs and having the knack of knowing which items can be stored away and which items should be accessible is beyond me but she is our savior".
"Jennifer has been a necessity in organizing our bedroom. She took the initiative to take the project on, even though it was daunting. She pulled the room together and is now a functional space where I feel at peace compared to waking up stressed. She was able to show us a range of products to make better use of our space, pick out appropriate paint colors to brighten up the space, and showed my husband and me a full-proof purging process.
Overall her efficiency and knowledge of the process made this project I've been avoiding for years easier and far more enjoyable than anticipated. She has inspired us to tackle our spare room and the other storage areas of our house".
"Jen will arrange small and seemingly insignificant items in such a way that the whole room looks better. Things that I would never have thought of suddenly change the appearance of the room. She has an artistic touch and eye for making things look so much more attractive and organized".
"Jen is not afraid of my large and sometimes difficult dogs. My dogs love her, she lets them out when she arrives and back in again when she leaves and even gives them treats. This may not seem like much to most people but if you are a dog owner, like me, then it makes a world of difference"
"My experience with organizing my room with Jen:
1. It was exciting and fun time to clean my room with Jen.
2. When I was finished my room looked amazing , fantastic, and cool.
3. It is nice knowing where things go and makes it easy to clean up.
4. When there is not a home for toys, books, or whatever then you know that it is time to get rid of stuff.
5. There is floor space to play with your friends
6. It feels good to walk into your room
7. One of my favorites is the joy that it brings being able to donate my gently used toys & clothing to less fortunate children.
Thank you for organizing my room. You are a great person. Thank you Jen."
~Morgan Sabo (7yrs old)
"Jen, you take chaos and turn it into order. I can't believe how much you
get done in the few hours you are here. Many thanks."